Unraveling the secrets to effective customer service – 2 Days
TARGET AUDIENCE (who should attend) – Entry Level Staff, Mid-Level Executives, Senior Executives, and Entrepreneurs.
Customer service consists of a collective set of policies that govern every way you and your employees interact with your customers. At its core, quality customer service is about making sure your customers feel they are valued, treated fairly, and appreciated by your business.
Customer service isn’t just about being courteous to your customers – it’s a vital element of business operations that can impact your bottom line and affect how your company is viewed in the public eye.
Kindly register via the link below; https://forms.gle/DYg5eqBfPWgeD3Nq9
LEARNING OBJECTIVE – The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Participants will be provided a strong skillset on how to apply a 360° approach to customer service.
At the end of this training, your participants will be able to;
• State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external.
• Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
Identify your customers’ needs.
• Use outstanding customer service to generate return business.
• Build goodwill through in-person customer service.
• Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
• Connect with customers through online tools.
• Deal with difficult customers.
• Apply a 360° Leadership approach towards Customer Service.
Date: Thursday, 29th – Friday, 30th August, 2019.
Venue: NCRIB Building. 58 Moleye Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Time: 8am – 4:30pm daily.
Day 1 Facilitator: Olabukonla Mise.
Day 2 Facilitator: Folasade Coker.
TRAINING FEE: N20,000 per head.
Kindly register via the link below;
To complete your registration, kindly make payment to the account information below;
Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
Stanbic IBTC: 0029522928
Your payment will guarantee the following;
• Tea Break and Lunch(2 Days).
• Training Materials.
Call 07067276748 for details
We shall send you a receipt once payment has been confirmed.
Please note that the deadline for registration is 27th of August, 2019. This is to ensure adequate preparation for our participants.
Hurry and register! Limited slots are available..
Mention megamall.ng when calling seller to get a good deal