Will you like to migrate to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker?
Federal Skilled Worker [FSW]
– 100% guarantee
– We handle 98% of the process from scratch to ITA (Invitation to Apply). You only seat for your exam.
– We handle your one-time 100% guaranteed preparation
– We handle all administrative matters concerning this project up till the ITA completion stage
– We liaise with all quarters on your behalf…..particularly all that it takes for you to get into the Federal Express Entry Pool, successfully be selected and smartly complete your migration process.
The Express Entry Two-Staged process
• Candidates must submit an online Expression of Interest [EOI] request/profile to Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada. This can be done directly through the Coming to Canada wizard or through an authorized immigration agent using the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada Authorized Agent Portal.
• Prior to creating the online profile, candidates should ensure that they meet the Requirement(s) of the specific program that they are interested in. For the Federal Skilled Worker Program, this will include meeting the minimum language proficiency and work experience requirements. They must also have the required settlement funds and secure the prescribed minimum points on the skilled worker grid.
• To establish language proficiency, candidates are required to take the prescribed English and/or French language proficiency test and to have the results available. They are also required to secure an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from a designated body if your educational credential was/were obtained outside Canada.
• Candidates that meet the program eligibility criteria are entered into the Express Entry pool. Once in the pool, candidates may promote themselves to employers, recruiters and through job boards. Some candidates are required to create a job seeker profile with the Job Bank of the Canadian Department of Employment and Social Development.
• Upon entry to the Express Entry pool, candidates will be ranked against each other. Candidates with the minimum highest scores as determined per draw will be selected.
• Selected candidates will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in Canada. Candidates who receive an ITA must submit an online application for permanent residence within 60 days of receipt of the ITA.
• On receipt of the application, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada will verify candidate eligibility and admissibility and take a final decision on the application.
What “Apt Potion Services” will do for you
1. Assess whether you meet the eligibility requirements for the immigration program you are interested in.
2. Advice and train you on the appropriate language proficiency test and assist you and your spouse (where applicable) by paying and booking for your one-time test. ***Our trained applicants get minimum of 7.5 overall IELTS Score. We recently produced a minimum score of 8 in the April 27, 2019 IELTS diet.
3. Assist you and your spouse (where applicable) to apply for and to secure an ECA from a designated body in Canada. We would pay all fees required by the ECA as regards your credentials evaluation.
4. Do an assessment of you and your spouse (where applicable) as regards your potential score on the Comprehensive Ranking System. This will involve an assessment of your age, work experience, education, language proficiency and other factors.
5. Work with you to choose the appropriate National Occupational Classification code(s) that best describes your work experience.
6. Work with you to secure acceptable documentation of your work history.
7. Create and submit your Express Entry profile through the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada Authorized Agent Portal and register you with Job Bank if required.
8. Guide you on the supporting documents you will require to submit an application upon receipt of an ITA.
9. Work with you to begin to assemble your supporting documents, including civil status documents and critical third-party supporting documentation.
10. Complete draft permanent residence application forms to serve as a reference point. This will ensure that upon receipt of an ITA, you are able to submit an accurate application in a timely fashion. 11. If you receive an Invitation to Apply, we will represent you in your application for permanent residence in Canada and interface with the Canadian Immigration Authorities on your behalf.
12. Monitor the progress of your application and maintain oversight until a decision is communicated to you.
Ready to Proceed?
1. Sign and return the Initial Consultation Agreement and also fill and sign the immigrating to Canada form given you.
2. Pay the consultation fee of N40, 000.00
Advice & representation is provided by Experts at Apt Potion Services Limited
Locations: Surulere, Palmgrove & Isolo, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Mrs. Lydia F.A
Akin (FCCA, FCS)
Call: +2348073383400, +2348188635497.